Wednesday, February 16, 2011

IAC 169 Results

The following referrals were issued in IAC Session 169 which was held on 01/14/11:

1) Italian dossier from 2008 referred a male child until age 5

2) French dossier from 2008 referred a child, female, to 6 years

3) Italian dossier from 2008 referred a male child until age 5

4) Dutch dossier from 2009 referred two female children until age 3, with features in health status

5) Italian dossier from 2010 referred a child, female, to 3 years old, with features on health status

6) U.S. dossier from 2010 referred a waiting child (#478) with a profile on the MOJ site

7) U.S. dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#992) with a profile on the MOJ site

8) Swedish dossier from 2011 referred a waiting child (#1215) with a profile on the MOJ site

2 comments:

  1. Viviane- do you know if this is right? I am thinking if the child had" a profile on the MOJ site" he/she was on the SN list we all have access too on the site, if it says "features on health status" he/she has a special need(s), but is not on the public list, and if it says nothing about health he/she is considered a healthy referral. I know you check and post this often so I thought you would know. We are waiting 10 months now. I love to see that they are moving forward with referrals, even if it seems the US referrals are referral requests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know for sure, but my interpretation is the same as yours. I think if it says "with features in health status," it's a child with mild or correctable SN who was not profiled on the public MOJ list. Sometimes it also says "with a family history" which must mean that parents or grandparents might have had an intellectual disability or psychological disorder etc., but the child is not known to have the same.

    ReplyDelete