Monday, April 14, 2014

The Happy Dance

Our little family just did the happy dance in the kitchen.  Yup, all four of us jumping up and down, squealing, arms in the air...

We got our approval to adopt from Big Sister's birth country.  Travel dates should be forthcoming soon, so it won't be long now until we meet our lovely girl.  Hooray!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm so excited for you. Hoping I'll be right behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very excited for you all! I expect some details in a few months :) Can't wait for travel dates and so nice to follow along. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! my name is denene. we are adopting from the same country and using the same agency! We were approved just a few days after you!! id love to talk with you! my email is denenebnntt@aol.com or look me up on facebook! denene goodyear!!

    ReplyDelete