If you're wondering why this blog has been quiet lately, it's because I am extremely busy this month. Here's the rub:
1) The Bulgarian reunion is coming up in less than two weeks. Due to a personal conflict, my co-organizer cannot attend this year, so I will be running this weekend-long event for just under 100 people on my own this time around. Right now, I am knee-deep into planning and taking care of such tasks as renting chairs and tables, getting t-shirts designed and printed, making shopping lists, putting together supplies and instructions for the kids' activities, stuffing welcome bags, etc.
2) Medical, therapy, and/or academic appointments come to a total of 16 this month. Whew.
3) Craig's mom is in town for ten days.
4) I have been invited to a baby shower for someone very special and must find a gift.
5) Ms. Rie has been on vacation.
6) Rex had a week with no school.
7) Father's Day.
8) It's also strawberry season in our region and since we love homemade strawberry jam, we don't want to miss our opportunity to pick the berries.
9) Daily life doesn't stop just because other stuff is going on, so I still need to cook dinners, do laundry, pay bills, return calls and emails, process medical claims, weed my garden, etc.
10) Can I just say that I'm tired? (And so is Craig.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment