I'm so sorry to post here but I don't know my way around this site enough to contact you another way. I believe I remember reading before that you had found Emilia's birth family and I was wondering how you got started with this. I adopted my son from Bulgaria last year and I know that he has siblings and id like to see what information I can find out and I'm at a total loss for how to start.
I'm so sorry to post here but I don't know my way around this site enough to contact you another way. I believe I remember reading before that you had found Emilia's birth family and I was wondering how you got started with this. I adopted my son from Bulgaria last year and I know that he has siblings and id like to see what information I can find out and I'm at a total loss for how to start.
ReplyDeleteMichelle, you can email me at viviane 8 at yahoo dot com and I will share the searcher's contact info and answer any questions you might have.
ReplyDelete