Sunday, February 22, 2015

Snow Week

The girls have been off school all week due to the holiday, snow, and arctic cold.  It's been a long week for everyone.

We did lots of drawing and made a few crafts:


We had a fort under the table where Big Sis read to Little Sis:


We played dress-up:


And jumped on the trampoline:


We played in the snow:

My angel boy
Enjoyed some snow icecream, built a snowman:


And carved out some alone time for ourselves whenever possible:


I don't know if the schools will be open on Monday because the temps are dipping into the single digits again overnight and everything that melted today will turn into a sheet of ice.  As we say in Germany, "Abwarten und Tee trinken."

2 comments:

  1. That last photo made me snort. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was cracking up internally when I found her like this and then quietly grabbed the camera to capture the moment. She's our funniest child.

    ReplyDelete