Thursday, February 18, 2016

1000 Posts

This entry is my 1000th post to our family blog.  One thousand times I have shared with the world and recorded for our children something about our life over the last six plus years.  To commemorate the occasion, I am going to open up the blog to reader questions for the next 24 hours.  I might not answer them all, but you can ask if you wish.

Unknown asks: How did you end up in the US?

Answer: I did a high school exchange year and met my future husband there.  I came back to the US to be with him and attend college after finishing high school in Germany.  The rest is history.


3 comments:

  1. Not a question....just a very big CONGRATS! Many, from all over the world have followed with enjoyment and interest. Here's to the next 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you see international adoption in 5 years? Do you see it increasing or decreasing? The trend seems to be decreasing, but I am wondering if there is anything on the horizon that has the potential to change that.

    ReplyDelete