Monday, March 7, 2016

Manic Monday

We've had a super busy weekend and, consequently, our house was a mess this Monday.  So, I got to work.

Between the time I get up around 6:30 and when the girls board the bus around 8:30, I usually play a little game with myself called, "How Much Can I Get Done?"  This refers to tasks not part of our regular morning routine.  Today I was especially motivated and got some extra jobs completed before the girls left for school;

*loaded and ran dishwasher
*stripped beds and started laundry
*put away clean laundry from yesterday
*cooked chicken for chicken salad
*did homework with Ella
*picked up downstairs
*answered emails

Then when I was home alone for the next four hours, I

*made 6 individual freezer pizzas for the kids
*finished preparing the chicken salad
*unloaded dishwasher
*folded laundry
*ran another load of laundry
*mopped kitchen and downstairs bathroom
*swept dining room and family room
*vacuumed all carpets
*called PCP for a physician's order
*cleaned girls bathroom
*emailed with Emilia's therapists at school about an emerging issue
*called my mom

I think my manic Monday will lead to a slightly more tranquil Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment