Do you have a mommy bag? At our house, it's sometimes called the Mary Poppins Bag or the Hermione Granger Bag as well.
With fall in the air, I knew it was time to move the basic contents of said bag from the summer tote into the winter tote, so what better opportunity to share with you what I carry with me at all times when being out and about with my kids.
Diapers and wipes, sensory toys and napkins, Advil, sunscreen, chapstick, lipstick, lotion, hand sanitizer, mouth wash, hair ties and Band-Aids, wallet, library card, pens and snacks.
Depending on the outing, add to this basic stash paperwork, lists, sandwiches, fresh fruit, drinks, tablets, and sometimes books as well as extra clothes and you can bet that carrying my mommy bag is like toting the weight of an additional child.
What's in your magical mommy bag that I might need in mine?
No comments:
Post a Comment