We don't serve the traditional Thanksgiving dinner around here, but we still have lots to prepare.
 |
| Cranberry sauce cooking - the girls like cranberry sauce |
 |
Homemade hot fudge to go with our dessert -
I left a little in the pot to put on our crepes for dinner last night |
 |
| Ready to be roasted |
 |
| Our bird - yes, it's a chicken - off into the oven |
 |
| Everyone's favorite mashed potatoes |
 |
| Ham |
 |
| I have renewed my love for roasted brussel sprouts |
I didn't get a picture of the brownies with icecream and hot fudge - they were gone before I could grab my phone.
Our feast was delicious. We only have enough leftovers for about one meal, so I know I planned well and everyone enjoyed the food.
I'll leave you with the things my girls said to me tonight when I tucked them into bed. Emilia hugged me tight and exclaimed, "I love you. Happy Thanksgiving" and Ella whispered into my ear, "I am thankful for Rex because you can tell him a secret and he doesn't tell anyone else."
Happy Thanksgiving!
No comments:
Post a Comment