Sunday, February 26, 2017

Madcap Puppets Show

We spent an hour this Sunday afternoon at a free performance of Madcap Puppets which is a children's theater company based here in Cincinnati.  We all had such a good time and Rex lasted until almost the very end before he became restless and asked to leave.  Emilia was fully engaged with the show and cheered and laughed and commented loudly.  Ella sat on the floor nearest the stage with many other children and was absorbed as well. I liked that she checked back to the second row regularly to see if we were still there.


Ella enchanted

This is a larger-than-life backpack puppet
built onto the light frame of a hiking-type backpack


I am going to keep my eyes peeled for more shows by Madcap.  They're fun and I love exposing the kids to the arts in ways that they can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment