I just got this note and video from Emilia's teacher,
"I have attached the video of Emilia's November poem. She did fantastically! She even added hand motions. Emilia was the first person to present. Those who did the same poem as her chose to follow her tune and sing too, it was really cute! She has started a trend in our classroom."
Here's the poem she was performing:
Now the autumn days are gone
Frost is sparkling on the lawn,
Windows winking cheerful lights
Warm the cold November nights.
Now the autumn days are gone
Frost is sparkling on the lawn.
I love this little girl of mine, fighting with all her might to overcome her many challenges. She's the bravest, most joyful warrior princess and I'll go to battle by her side for as long as it takes.
Her personality shines in this video! She's doing great! Miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete