Thursday, January 20, 2022

Time To Brag

I want to do a little bragging on our big girl.  She's having a very successful year academically and is just about to complete the first semester at her home school school.  

Today, her math teacher there sent me a note:

"I wanted to let you know what a great job your child is doing with math. She is currently reviewing the pre-algebra concepts she knows before we move on to new material. In that review I've included a lot of word problems, matching word problems to equations, and translating word problems into expressions. She has stuck with it and is doing very well. The review also includes decimal and fraction operations with variables, so she's putting it all together. Great work, EM!"

Big girl also had her mid-term evaluation presentation this week in her Sign Language class and received a perfect score.  Here's a snapshot from when she showed us at home.


Very proud of her hard work and subsequent progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment