Sunday, June 5, 2022

Summer 2022 - One Week In

We've been on our summer schedule for one week already although our two outgoing fifth graders have a bit of funding left yet to be used by June 30th, so they are seeing some of the teachers still but for noticeably fewer hours.  Middle Kiddo also continues with daily ABA therapy through the summer months which he quite enjoys at the moment, given that his therapist is fantastic and makes it a great time.


For the month of June, Big Girl has a weekly chore chart that has actually worked surprisingly well thus far.  I didn't hear any complaints of boredom yet, I know she's maintaining academic skills, and the chart supports healthy habits and life skills.



She still had plenty of fun sleeping in late, going to the roller rink with her friends, swimming and reading for hours.

1 comment:

  1. I just printed the chore chart...thank you for the idea!

    ReplyDelete