Sunday, June 25, 2023

Fourth Week Of Summer

Well, I know I said there was nothing on the calendar, but then emails started rolling in with invites and reminders, so here's what we did this week.


1) Information session breakfast at the JCC for the Under One Roof community art show for Big Girl

2) Annie's retirement dinner for dad, Big Girl and Middle Kiddo

3) Sleepover with her BFF for Big Girl

4) Haircuts for all the ladies

5) Golf for Middle Kiddo and dad

6) Kings Island for Middle Kid, Little One and dad


It's hard to believe that school has been out for a full month already.  Time has flown.  But I am very happy to report that all three kids have done very well this month with a highly unstructured schedule.  As recently as a few years ago, we relied on a Mother's Helper to assist us during the summer and now here we are with three teenagers who have gained enough independence around our home that their dad and I can succeed through an entire month with only one therapist seeing one child.


No comments:

Post a Comment