Tuesday, September 22, 2026

One Million Views

When I started this blog in late 2009, I couldn't have imagined that it would be viewed over one million times, especially since blogging has long been overshadowed by other forms of media.  If you still stop by here to catch up on our family, please leave a comment and let me know if there's anything you'd like to hear about.


4 comments:

  1. Always love reading about you all! Maybe an update on everyone including the parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m still ”stalking” you from across the world and so happy when you post. As a spec ed teacher I have gained a lot of insights on a parents perspective from you.
    That being said, maybe Craig and (some of) the kids would contribute a ”guest post”?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for following along. We're definitely entering a new phase now with transition to adulthood which brings its own challenges and joys. I am pretty sure the family will not agree to guest posts, but I will ask.

      Delete