For the last ten Christmases, ever since we were married, Craig and I have spent a Friday in December baking Christmas treats for our family and friends. The following day we always mail them out in packages that have become quite popular. One year we ran late and received calls from people wondering if we were doing the packages. That’s when we realized we’d started something that would be hard to stop.
Needless to say, we are continuing our tradition this year with the baking day being scheduled for the upcoming Friday. As always, we will make two kinds of cookies: a family favorite and a new recipe. Since I have made so many wonderful connections through this blog and other adoption sites, I would like to give away a box of homemade treats to one of you. If you are interested, please let me know at viviane8 @ yahoo.com by Thursday 12/9. First person to email wins the giveaway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Viviane, that is a wonderful idea. We also do baking around here and give to friends as a gift. I have enjoyed our emailing back and forth, it is so hard waiting but encouraging to hear from others during that wait. Have a great holiday with your family.
ReplyDeleteChristmas cookies coming right up for my college friend Josie who won the giveaway. Wish we could sit in my dorm room and talk for a while!
ReplyDelete