Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dollars For Diapers Bake Sale Success

Today’s fundraiser bake sale was a great success. In four hours, we sold most of our baked goods and at the end of the day, a gentleman came up and bought everything that was still left on the table for his church. We raised nearly $212, half of which will go to the Martini Coalition for Muscular Dystrophy Research and Development and the other half of which Craig and I will use to purchase diapers and supplies for our children’s orphanages. I also got a $20 donation, so today we raised $126. I couldn’t be more pleased.

Here’s a picture of my baking contributions (banana nut bread, chocolate chip cookies, blueberry-peach cobblers):

And here we are all set up at the start of the sale:



I had a wonderful time meeting the members of the Martini Coalition and their families. My sincerest thanks go out to them for allowing us to be a part of this event. I also want to express my gratitude to everyone who came and supported our fundraiser. You guys rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment