Friday, April 8, 2011

Dollars For Diapers Bake Sale

Tomorrow, April 9, 2011 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm, I will be participating in a fundraiser bakesale at Harrison Bowling Center. I am teaming up with the Martini Coalition for Muscular Dystrophy Research & Development. A number of children in the Martini family are affected by the disease. The proceeds of the bakesale will be split 50/50 between the Martini Coalition and my efforts to raise money for our children's orphanages.

Along with the bakesale, the Martini Coalition has also organized for many other vendors, such as Pampered Chef, to be there and sell their products. A percentage of vendor sales will also go to the Martini Coalition.

There will be no leagues on Saturday afternoon, so plenty of lanes should be open if you’d like to do some bowling as well.

If you’re local, please come and support this fundraiser (I promise the goodies will be yummy) and please spread the word about it via social media outlets and email. Any money Craig and I raise will be used to purchase supplies (primarily diapers) for our children’s orphanages.

1 comment: