I would like to remind everyone that the fundraiser to provide medical care for the children at the large baby house in Pleven is continuing through the remainder of this month. Over $22,000 have been raised and I thank everyone who has contributed. Please spread the word as far and wide as you can. I know our social media are very powerful and hopefully we can find even more caring hearts who want to help these precious, defenseless, sick, and neglected children.
Shelley Bedford who called this fundraiser into being is in Bulgaria this week. She is meeting with the Tokuda Hospital team that is spearheading the medical care and setting up a variety of other aspects related to the medical fund. She has written an update about how the money will be spent. You can read it here:
Please give. Please share. Please stand up for the no longer forgotten children of the Pleven baby house.
No comments:
Post a Comment