Thursday, May 9, 2013

100,000

Sometime overnight my blog passed 100,000 views which is a little mind-boggling to me.  I know I have 81 followers, but there must be many more people who stop by here occasionally.  Thank you for following our journey as it unfolds one day at a time.

Now, I have a burning question and I promised myself I would ask it once I'd had 100,000 hits:  lifeisgood, who are you?  Do we know each other?  You always leave the nicest, most encouraging comments.  I'd just like to know you.

*lifeisgood has revealed her identity.  It is someone I have known for a while, but that I never would have guessed.

2 comments:

  1. 100K! Congrats. This is an awesome milestone...and one for YOU this time ;)

    Life IS good indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Viviane! I am certainly one of the frequent visitors to your blog. I meant to email you as well and thank you for your insight in your adoption journey. My name is Rebekka and we have a few things in common.....

    ReplyDelete