Friday, June 7, 2013

Last Day Of School

I can hardly believe that today is the last day of Rex's first year of preschool.  It seems just like yesterday that he started there. Time is flying and my baby boy is growing up.

To express our thanks to Rex's therapists, I made these little cards that look like an icecream on a stick. Inside each of them is a gift card to Graeter's.  Yum:


I also sent in a little token of friendship for each of Rex's classmates... small beach balls:


And, no celebration is complete without a sweet treat, peanutbutter chip chocolate cookies - not gluten and dairy free and always wise for the waist line to send those away from our home:



After today, Rex's school closes for a week and then they offer ten weeks of summer camp of which Rex will attend seven.  I know he will have a great time with twice daily swims outside, hikes, arts and crafts, playground fun, visits from firemen and zookeepers, circle and story times, etc.

Summer has begun!

1 comment:

  1. All of your recipes look so delish, you should write a food blog!!

    ReplyDelete