Wednesday, July 3, 2013

IAC 255 Results

The following referrals were issued in IAC Session 255 held on May 20, 2013:

1) Italian dossier from January 2009 referred a female child aged 6 years and 8 months

2) French dossier from January 2010 referred a male child aged 4 years and 11 months

3) US dossier from March 2010 referred a male child aged 1 year and 7 months

4) US dossier from April 2010 referred a female child aged 4 years and 1 month

5) Spanish dossier from April 2010 referred a male child aged 1 year and 9 months

6) Dutch dossier from July 2010 referred a brother and sister aged 5 years and 3 months & 6 years and 3 months

7) French dossier from August 2010 referred a female child aged 2 years and 2 months with features in health status and a family history

8) German dossier from January 2011 referred a male child aged 3 years and 2 months with features in health status and a family history

9) French dossier from February 2011 referred a female child aged 3 years and 2 months with features in health status

10) German dossier from May 2011 referred a female child aged 2 years and 1 month with features in health status

11) Irish dossier from May 2011 referred a male child aged 1 year and 7 months with features in health status and a family history

12) Italian dossier from July 2011 referred brothers aged 7 years and 8 months & 6 years and 7 months

13) US dossier from December 2011 referred a child (gender not listed) aged 1 year and 10 months with features in health status and a family history

14) US dossier from June 2012 referred a female child aged 3 years and 10 months with features in health status and a family history

15) French dossier from August 2012 referred three brothers aged 7 years and 2 months & 6 years & 8 years and 4 months

16) Italian dossier from November 2012 referred a female child aged 9 years

17) French dossier from December 2012 referred a waiting child (#2144) with a profile on the MOJ site

18) US dossier from December 2012 referred a waiting child (#2100) with a profile on the MOJ site

19) US dossier from May 2013 referred a waiting child (#1806) with a profile on the MOJ site

20) US dossier from May 2013 referred a waiting child (#1875) with a profile on the MOJ site

21) US dossier from May 2013 referred two waiting children (#1910 & #1911) with profiles on the MOJ site

7 comments:

  1. Hi Viviane,
    My husband and I are also in the process of adopting from Bulgaria. I'm not sure where you are getting your IAC session reults from, but THANK YOU so much, from the bottom of my heart, for posting them! I was finding sporadic postings of the results on Hopscotch's website, but not every single session. You have made me so happy...thank you, times infinity!! Please, please, continue to post...it means SO much to those of us in the process! Bless you!
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi,

    I get the results directly from the MOJ website. They have not been posted there as promptly this year as they used to be, but at least they do still get published and give families an idea of the referral wait times etc.

    I provide my translations to Hopscotch (Hopscotch was our placing agency), but I know that they do not always get around to posting every single session like I do here on my blog.

    Thanks for your kind words. I am glad someone's reading and getting useful information.

    Viviane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fantastic! I'm in the process of learning some conversational Bulgarian, but I cannot read/write it. I SOOOO appreciate that you are posting these because it does mean so much to us to have this information. If you know any other info, I would soak up whatever knowledge you have!! :) Does the MOJ share how many dossiers are in the queue, for example? I will continue to follow your blog, and would love to chat more! I can't figure out how to email you privately...maybe there is a link somewhere that I'm not seeing! Again...thank you so much!
    -Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Email me at viviane 8 at yahoo dot com.

    I can share more off the blog. And yes, there's a list of dossiers in the queue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I emailed you. I'd love to see the list of the dossiers in the queue if you can share it.

    ReplyDelete