I know I am a bit late with this information, but still wanted to let you know the families we helped recently with our Pay It Forward money.
In July, we supported the Huizinga Family by bidding in their online adoption auction. We won some cherry jam for $30. You can follow the journey to their daughters here: http://www.zingermama.blogspot.com/.
And in August, we were so happy to be able to give to the Rickenbach Family who live not too far from us. This wonderful young couple is waiting for a referral of one or two children from Bulgaria and is open to special needs. We donated $30 to their account here: http://bothhandsfoundation.org/andrew-and-katie-rickenbach and we also hope to be able to be a part of their day of service for Mrs. Gobel. If you want to learn more, hop on over to their blog: http://adoptingourchild.blogspot.com/.
If you know of a family in process of adopting that could benefit from a donation or has a fundraiser going on in the next two months, please let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! I know Katie from chatting online! We have been completing our dossiers, etc at about the same times...although, they managed to get their I-800A, while we are still waiting...sigh for us, yay for them! We are so excited to watch their story unfold!
ReplyDelete