Saturday, July 11, 2015

Saturday Steals

Those of you who know me in person are aware that I like a good bargain.  So today I ventured out to my favorite clothing clearance center to see what was on tap, so to speak.  You can't shop at this place wanting to purchase a specific item.  Instead, you have to go with the flow of what they have that day.

Today, I found two pairs of pants, two pairs of shoes, 18 pairs of socks (much needed), two short sleeved shirts and six long sleeved shirts for $126 and a few cents. Most of the socks did not have their original prices on them, but the pants, shoes, and all but three of the tops did.  Adding those original prices up comes to $295.  I think the three sweaters that didn't have their retail prices on them along with the socks would have cost at least $125 together at the mall, so I probably got $420 worth of merchandise today for a quarter of the cost.  I call that a good deal and an improvement to my fall and winter wardrobe.

My loot

No comments:

Post a Comment