And yes, I do know I made a spelling mistake in there... but after spending a late night working on this video, I did not have the energy to fix it when I caught it.
Hmmm. Not working on my end but can't wait to see :)
Sorry, works here, and not sure how to fix anything. I'm a technology fail. Anyone else having problems viewing or able to suggest a solution?
worked for me but blurry at full screen (although readable) and hard to see when small. Beautiful video. You guys have been busy!
♥ You had me at the opening bars of the music.♥ Happy Together Forever Day to all of you.
I know, right? Craig and I love that song.
Bravo Viviane!!!
Works on my computer! Just wasn't on my phone, for whatever reason. Human error? ;) Beautiful!!! Well done. TU for sharing!
And yes, I do know I made a spelling mistake in there... but after spending a late night working on this video, I did not have the energy to fix it when I caught it.
ReplyDeleteHmmm. Not working on my end but can't wait to see :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, works here, and not sure how to fix anything. I'm a technology fail. Anyone else having problems viewing or able to suggest a solution?
ReplyDeleteworked for me but blurry at full screen (although readable) and hard to see when small. Beautiful video. You guys have been busy!
ReplyDelete♥ You had me at the opening bars of the music.♥ Happy Together Forever Day to all of you.
ReplyDeleteI know, right? Craig and I love that song.
ReplyDeleteBravo Viviane!!!
ReplyDeleteWorks on my computer! Just wasn't on my phone, for whatever reason. Human error? ;) Beautiful!!! Well done. TU for sharing!
ReplyDelete