Since I know a lot of people are interested in this information, I have decided to post on my blog the results from the MOJ IAC meetings as they are published on the MOJ website. Please understand that while I can read the Cyrillic alphabet and did study Russian (which is very similar to Bulgarian) for 10 years, I use Google Translate to read the information on the MOJ site. This should account for the sometimes odd wording in English, but I am not editing what Google Translate gives me.
The following referrals were issued in IAC Session 157 which was held on 9/28/10:
1) German dossier from 2005 referred a child aged 2 years, male sex, family history
2) Norwegian dossier from 2006 referred children aged 5 - twins, female, with peculiarities in development
3) Greek dossier from 2006 referred a child aged 5 years, female, with particularity in speech development
4) Maltese dossier from 2006 referred a child, aged 4 years old, male
5) Italian dossier from 2006 referred a child aged 5 years, female
6) French dossier from 2009 referred a child aged 7 years, male
7) U.S. dossier from 2009 referred two children aged 11 years with a biological connection, female and male
8) Italian dossier from 2009 referred a child aged 4 years, male, with specificity in health – (a decision by the WCO 17.09.2010g. to contain an account of the MAP site – please don’t ask me what this means, I don’t know. I think it might be referring to the child being listed as a waiting child on the MOJ site if the referral was denied by the parents)
9) U.S. dossier from 2010 referred two waiting children whose profiles were on the MOJ site
10) U.S. dossier from 2010 referred two waiting children whose profiles were on the MOJ site
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you Thank you for doing this, very helpful to see they are on 2005/6 for healthy referrals. Thanks again. Please continue to do this for us:)
ReplyDelete