Yes, it’s true: We have accepted the referral of a little boy. He is not in Bulgaria because he came to us as quite a wonderful surprise via a waiting children’s website. I will elaborate on this story later when things are more settled. All (prospective) adoptive parents know that at this stage of the process, it’s important to guard the privacy of the situation. We have been strongly advised not to share our son’s location online, so for those of you who do know where he is or even know some details about him, please do not mention this information on our blog or any public forum.
For now, suffice it to say that this little boy is an amazing answer to all of our hopes and dreams and, of course, we think he is perfect in and of himself. Anyone who’s interested in hearing a bit more about him should feel free to contact me privately.
Meanwhile, we will remain in the Bulgaria program to wait for our daughter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, that is awesome.Can I ask how old he is?
ReplyDeleteCeleste, please email me at viviane8 @ yahoo.com and I will tell you. I can't seem to find your email address to get back with you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! I hope your get your little girl soon also!
ReplyDeletechristopherhaven@hotmail.com and I would love to know any other info you are willing to share:) Congrats so happy for you guys:)
ReplyDeleteCongrats a million times!!!!
ReplyDelete