On Saturday we finally fedexed our I-800A* Supplement 3* application for the free extension of our I-797* approval. It was received at the USCIS facility in Texas on Monday. In order to avoid any RFEs* or other potential delays, I included any and all documentation that NBC* could possibly want even if they already have it on file.
Also for those of my readers just starting out on their journeys, please be advised that on November 23, 2010 USCIS will increase its fees for all immigration filings. The fees for I-600a/I-600 and I-800a/I-800 will increase to $720. Biometrics (fingerprinting) will increase to $85. For detailed information regarding the increase, please visit USCIS's website.
*If you don’t know what any of these things are, you must not be a (P)AP*. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Waiting for our homestudy and then mailing our supplement 3 too. Hopefully by the end of this month. Thanks for the heads up on the fees raising.
ReplyDeleteOne step closer! YAY! :))
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what any of those things mean, but I am pumped:-) (Sorry for the double posts if they happened, I am experiencing technical difficulties!)
ReplyDelete