Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Several years ago, I came across a Native American prayer that has since stuck in my mind. Throughout the long months of gathering paperwork and waiting for the adoption process to unfold, with things mostly out of my control and surprises and obstacles at every bend, it gained even more significance for me and became my daily mantra. It still is. Today, I want to share this prayer with you and dedicate it especially to those of you who have been waiting for referrals for many months, if not years. My heart goes out to all of you. May there be good news soon! Until then, “Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.”

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that prayer, i just love it. Going to try hard to remember it in hard times. And thanks for the IAC 160 results, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, lovely, I'm going to steal that beautiful quote for sure :)

    ReplyDelete