We are half way through our last orphanage fundraiser and have thus far collected $65 in donations (the chip-in counter does not yet reflect money that has come via checks). Many thanks to those of you who have so generously contributed.
We’ve still got quite a way to go to reach our goal of raising $440 for our children’s orphanages in Eastern Europe, so if you would like to help, please chip in via the button on the right. You can also help by spreading the word. I know I had over 300 hits to this blog yesterday alone, so if you’re reading this right now, please be a part of this fundraiser in any way you can.
Remember, it only takes one dollar to be entered into the drawing for the giveaway with prizes valued at over $300.
Thank you. I know we can make this happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment