Thursday, June 23, 2011

He's Doing What?

This week friends of ours are visiting their child at our son's orphanage. They were kind enough to take a gift for him and even received permission to deliver it to him in person. After our friends saw our son, I got an email from them and guess what they told me: Your little guy is walking! I was so thrilled to hear these news as an update at the end of May indicated that our son was still just cruising along furniture and walls and seemed afraid to let go and walk. Here's a photo of him we received about a month ago:I have been talking to our little guy from afar, telling him that it's okay to let go and take those unassisted steps. Isn't it great that he already listens to his Mama?

And, might I just point out his confidence? He's totally rocking that pink turtle neck or as they say on one of our favorite sitcoms, How I Met Your Mother, "Pulling [it] off!"

2 comments:

  1. he looks so sweet and small. can't wait to see you go and get him! what great news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He would be cute wearing a trash bag as pants!!! I am very happy to see he is walking. Medko was 19 months when he started and Tam was 16 months.

    ReplyDelete