Sunday, October 23, 2011

First Pumpkin Carving

Yesterday Rex's aunt and cousins stopped by to carve pumpkins. They picked out some nice ones, including one for Rex and one for us. Of course, Rex was a little skeptical about the goings-on and observed from the sidelines:
Colton inspecting the finished pumpkin for proper lighting:
These lovely pumpkins are now on our porch. Colton was very sweet, decorating the little one for Rex:
After the hard work of carving four pumpkins, we ordered pizza for dinner and spent some play time inside. Of course, we had ice-cream for dessert before it was time to call it a day.

7 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin is awesome! You have talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Craig did it. I don't have the patience for such intricate designs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pumpkin skills!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. And this is why the neighbors can't carve pumpkins...we are so easily outdone! Nice job. I've never had a pumpkin look anywhere near that good!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... you easily outdo us with your Halloween lawn set-up and your Christmas decorations every year. Looking forward to your lights going up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viviane,

    I've been reading your blog for a little while as my husband and I are registered to adopt from a certain EE country :-). We are in for a very long wait, and have started to become interested in going ahead and starting a second adoption from another country. I was wondering if I could begin emailing you privately to ask questions about your experience, specifically things like how you decided to begin the second, what the agencies thought of you having two going on at once, how you raised money, etc. My email is rainahorner at yahoo dot com. I would love to hear from you if you have some time to correspond with me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete