Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Retrospective

8:30 am... the daily quest to get permission to bring the deck chair into the kitchen. Forty degree weather isn't slowing this little guy down a bit.
11:00 am... I think I have mentioned that Rex is very strong. He built this "hut" over the heating vent all by himself.
12:30 pm... a well-deserved impromptu nap on the vibrating pillow which he had turned on all alone. If you're wondering about the paper, we'd been working on fine motor skills earlier by ripping old documents.
3:00 pm... note how the bottom shelves have been nearly cleared of their load. Rex loves to play in the pantry. And yes, he pulled the kitchen chair into the pantry by himself, but I don't know why.
Never a dull moment around here with my little Rexplorer.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! If you wouldn't mind, can I ask you to share some of your OT/PT insights? Any really neat exercises families can try at home? I promise to return the favor if I get any interesting tips when Geri starts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GREAT!! And at the same time, I feel your joy AND your frustration! I have to empty pantry shelves, bathroom drawers, and anything else within reach these days! I also have every tube, bottle, and box he can get his hands on showing up in any room of the house!

    ReplyDelete