Thursday, December 29, 2011

Puppy Love

When we set out for our annual Christmas gathering with friends, we were not sure how our kids would handle the six dogs and one new puppy who would also be in attendance. For Emilia, it was love at first sight. She giggled with delight every time one of the poodles licked her face and enjoyed the big dogs' tails tickling her skin. But her favorite was Henry, the puppy. I wish I had a photo of the two of them under the table where Emilia held both of his paws in her hands and they were gazing into each other's eyes. Alas, no one was quick enough with a camera, but we did get these two shots:

I think we might have a little animal lover on our hands.

5 comments:

  1. Wowsers, that second picture is insanely cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do realize you now need a puppy, right? LOL. That is an adorable picture of her. So happy she took to the dogs so well. Animal lover for sure. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are going to have to get a puppy for that girl! You know it may also be good for Rex. Animals can be very calming :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw how sweet is that? Just precious!

    Brooke
    www.TheAnnessaFamily.com

    ReplyDelete