Sunday, January 29, 2012

Parenting Perk #2

More unexpected surprises.

I just had to laugh when I walked into the laundry room yesterday and saw this box of mac'n cheese perched on the washer. I give you one guess which one of my children carried this item from the downstairs pantry to the upstairs laundry room and left it there precariously balanced.

And this one goes into the "What Happened There?" parenting files. My best guess is that the purple ball ended up on the ledge by my nephews' hands somehow. If not, my kids are developmentally way further along than anyone gives them credit.

Oh and if you're wondering what this stick with ribbons is by my front door: it's a Survaknica for the Bulgarian New Year's tradition of (spine) tapping. My Survaknica is very inferiorly decorated compared to the ones you can see here: http://www.pc-freak.net/blog/happy-new-2012-year-few-bulgarian-new-year-traditions-customs/.

1 comment:

  1. M was going to preform a poem about Survaknica for their Christmas party the day after I left Stara Zagora.

    ReplyDelete