Today I went to my favorite bi-annual children’s consignment sale at a local elementary school. You have to get up early to arrive when the doors open, but it’s worth it. Meanwhile, Craig and the kids met up with his cousin and his little boys for breakfast. I think they had a nice time doing some daddy talk and entertaining the kiddos.
As always, I came across some great finds at the sale.
Rex
2 short-sleeved shirts
2 long-sleeved shirts
3 pairs of shorts
1 pair of shorts overalls
1 pair of corduroy pants (looks brand-new)
1 jacket (looks like it was never worn)
Emilia
1 jacket
3 zip-up sweaters
4 pairs of shorts
1 skort
1 pair of pants
2 short-sleeved shirts
1 long-sleeved shirt
1 pair of tights
Some of these clothes are brandname (Gap, Carters, Children’s Place, etc.). I just can never believe the variety, quality and price you find at this sale. Anyway, I know you’re waiting for it… my grand total for this loot of clothing… $17.00.
Score! P.S. That coat for Emilia is super cute:)
ReplyDeleteIt's completely adorable and should fit next fall. It's from the Gap. I know when it was new, it must have cost at least twice as much as what I paid for the entire bag of clothing today.
ReplyDeleteWOW! You completely ruled the consignment sale! You got really cute stuff!
ReplyDeleteLove consignment sales! I'll be sending you the things for the kids sometime this week...some things have happened that distracted me from getting everything done...I'll send you an email explaining.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE consignment sales. You got scored some very, very cute clothes.
ReplyDeleteI love love consignments! Very cool clothes for a great price.
ReplyDelete