My lovies have outgrown their first pairs of shoes, the ones they wore out of their orphanages the last time they passed through those doors. Rex outgrew his right around Christmas and Emilia hers last month.
I think I will save these shoes for them as they touched their native soil and show just how small their feet were when we brought them home.
I saved Max and Irina's shoes from when they first came home too! So strange now. Now they are 19 and 16. Nice to take a look back. Do save them! Nice to see them growing, isn't it? Summer is out of her 3T's now.
ReplyDeleteYou have to save the shoes! How priceless they are!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Calvin's sandals are in his closet still from his pick up trip. I will be saving them for him. He is about outgrown his present shoes too, now a 9. Amazing how what food can do, isn't it? 3inch, 10 pounds since he has been home.
ReplyDelete