Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Little Rexperimenter

During various evaluations of Rex I have often been asked to describe his personality and I always use these three words: resilient, joyful and curious.  I found his curiosity at its best yesterday when I caught him playing with a spinning top in a way that no one had showed him.  It momentarily took my breath away to see how far his inventiveness, hand-eye-coordination, and play skills have come in just over a year.


My little boy sees the world from a bit of a different angle than most of us and sometimes that makes me smile.

4 comments:

  1. I love how he slaps it away at the end. Like a ninja.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He did that because he knows if he doesn't redirect its course, it's going to hop off the windowsill and hit him in the face. He's a quick learner.

    ReplyDelete