Thursday, February 7, 2013

NKOTB

I have a confession to make.  In my younger years, I was a huge fan of New Kids on the Block.  I went to my first concert to see them play in Berlin.  Then they broke up and my life moved on.  However, when NKOTB reunited in 2008, I really wanted to see them again, so I went to a concert in Cleveland.  It was one of the best times of my life.  For a couple of hours I was a teen again and I had so much fun.  I will never forget it.

Then in 2009, NKOTB were slated to come to Cincinnati, so Craig surprised me with a VIP pass which included tickets in the third row right in front of the stage and a meet and greet with the band.  Here I am in a picture with the guys and a lot of other fans.  I had a great time at that concert, too.


This summer NKOTB are touring through Cincinnati again and guess who's going to see the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment