Thursday, September 5, 2013

Supermarket Score

My local Kroger store is "rearranging."  I guess it's trying to become more upscale as far as Krogers go; consequently for the last several weeks I have not been able to find anything that's not displayed along the exterior walls.  Fortunately, we don't shop for much in the interior aisles, but still.  

The upside of the overhaul is that the store is putting a bunch of inventory on extreme clearance, so during our last shopping trip, Craig and I decided to peruse the clearance section.  We walked away with a loot of goodies that originally cost over $220 for just over 70 bucks.  My favorite find was the sunscreen which is good through next summer and Craig was all over the rechargeable batteries.



The one item not pictured above that we found on the clearance rack is this pair of sunglasses for Rex for two bucks, originally six.  He's been sporting them off and on over the last several days.  That cuteness alone was well worth the two dollars to me.


1 comment: