Here are our little patriots:
Rex took some interest in badminton:
But the kids' favorite activity were the paddle boat rides with friends:
Other things that happened this weekend...
I made this no-bake pie with orange cream. Yum:
Rex got his first treatment-requiring injury from a fall on Saturday. He actually cried quite a bit which, given his high pain tolerance, let us know he was really hurt. We had to clean the rocks out of his knee, then run peroxide over it to disinfect, followed by Neosporin and a big Band-aid which he, surprisingly, is keeping on. For the big swollen knot on his head, he begrudgingly allowed some icing which we continued for a while after he fell asleep. We thought he was okay until he started vomiting and dry heaving repeatedly this morning, so we rushed him into the ER. They kept us for observation until the afternoon. Rex just napped peacefully while at the hospital, then ate a snack, and then started to terrorize the room at which point the doctors decided he was safe to go home without a CT scan.
Emilia started singing "Let It Go" from Frozen. I think I mentioned before that it's very hard to capture her singing on video because she always wants the camera or phone, but I'll keep trying. It's so cute.
Hope everyone had a terrific Fourth of July weekend.




No comments:
Post a Comment