Sunday, October 26, 2014

Introducing...


... another Armenian angel, our bright and beautiful new daughter, Anjella.



Ella, as she will be called, is 6 years old and doing remarkably well thus far.  She has been with us since October 8 and we could not have wished for a smoother transition.  We are so blessed to have this lovely girl in our family.  She is a wonderful daughter and big sister.

12 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. Cannot wait to meet her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is beautiful ❤️ I am so glad it is going so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous girl!!! So happy for you and your family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful!! I have been waiting for the news that she was coming home! So happy for you both, and Rex and Emilia too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is lovely!! Ella looks like she is full of life:) Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) :) :) :) :) Five big smiles for five happy Martinis!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Have been waiting for this news of yere family and so delighted for you all. Welcome Ella. 2014 is a blessed year for ye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So excited for each of you! Praying your transition continues to go well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. P.S. I think you got the spelling just right on her name if you want the emphasis on the second syllable instead of the first, which would be the traditional English pronunciation. I'm an English teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My degrees are in English literature and journalism, so yes, I was hoping this spelling would put the emphasis on the Ella part of the name for others reading it :).

    ReplyDelete