Monday, September 28, 2015

Nuggets for Neal & Escrow for Eden

If you look over to the right hand side of your screen, you will see my Nuggets for Neal fundraising thermometer. We never came close to $10,000, but we did raise over $1200.  I am happy to say that this money will soon go to the family who has committed to adopting Neal and is working hard to bring him home.  Neal will have one last Christmas and birthday at his orphanage and come home sometime in 2016.  I am thrilled that Neal's new family lives in an easy driving distance to us and that we will have a chance to see him grow up.  Great things are in store for this little boy who has waited too long.

Soon, a new fundraising thermometer is going to appear on my blog.  Our family is now working on establishing an agency grant fund for a lovely girl very close to our hearts.  One of us considers her a sister and best friend.  To learn about "Eden", please go here.  Stay tuned for more on our fundraising efforts.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful little girl. I had kyphoscoliosis at 90 degrees at the age of 11. There are many excellent surgeons in the USA and the procedure for this has advanced dramatically in just the 20 years since I was surgically corrected. Ultimately it has no effect on my adult life. Creative clothing choice mask what little is left of my physical deformity which resembled her's leading up to my surgery.

    ReplyDelete