Hi, Viviane, We met at the Bulgarian Reunion (my son is the little one with one arm), and since then, Gyunay's speech therapist and I are thinking that Gyunay may have apraxia. She doesn't want to diagnose him just yet (he is only 3), but he has many signs. I was wondering, at what age was Emilia diagnosed? Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks so much, and I love your blog. Oh, if you prefer to email me, it's angelita.333@hotmail.com
Hi, Viviane,
ReplyDeleteWe met at the Bulgarian Reunion (my son is the little one with one arm), and since then, Gyunay's speech therapist and I are thinking that Gyunay may have apraxia. She doesn't want to diagnose him just yet (he is only 3), but he has many signs. I was wondering, at what age was Emilia diagnosed? Do you have any suggestions for me? Thanks so much, and I love your blog. Oh, if you prefer to email me, it's angelita.333@hotmail.com
I'll shoot you an email.
ReplyDelete