This afternoon our I-800 applications for our son and daughter both were shipped overnight to USCIS. It took over five months to make this happen for our son because even though we thought we had all his paperwork in mid-March, our agency found a mistake in one of the documents and had to wait for it to be re-issued in his birth country. For our daughter, it took about a week to put the packet together which just goes to show that you shouldn't look for any rhyme or reason in international adoption.
I am very excited that this next step to bring our children home is in progress now. It feels like we're in the home stretch. Everyone please use your mojo on our family's behalf to ensure that our paperwork is accepted and processed smoothly and quickly by NBC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hallelujah is right!!!!! I know it feels good to have your I-800's on the way!!!
ReplyDelete