Thursday, May 5, 2011

Our May Mural

This morning after breakfast, my nephews and I had some educational time where I taught them about murals. Afterward (since we couldn’t very well get creative on an actual interior or exterior wall here), we drew a pretend mural on a large piece of cardboard. This is the result:



As you can see, the mural includes all things happy from suns and moons to sky and stars, from hearts to flying fish, and from rainbows to ocean waves. There are flowers, a rocket ship, and a tree, too, and for some reason me (Bibinan) at a Kroger store. I have no idea why I was depicted at Kroger since I consistently grocery shop only once a week and never with the boys. Maybe the association was more about me and food than me and shopping, who knows? In any case, we are all very pleased with our creation and had a lot of fun working on it together.

Did you see that we drew the new cousins in the mural as well? We’re all excited for them to be here soon.

1 comment:

  1. You are a great aunt!!!!!! Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful mother to be :)
    ~amie

    ReplyDelete