Friday, July 29, 2011

Introducing...

Our love and joy, our Armenian angel, our son Rex:

He was in toddler paradise with the low light switches at the apartment in Yerevan as a toy:






First morning at home in Ohio... looking pretty cute for 26 hours of travel and only 5 hours of sleep:


I will post much more about our three weeks in Armenia as well as our new family experience soon. For now, I must get some sleep.

13 comments:

  1. He is so cute! We missed you last weekend, but knew you were becoming a mommy and that is so important! Welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations! He is absolutely precious. What a handsome little guy. What a journey. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it feels amazing to finally have him home with you. Congratulations and welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home everybody! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!! So happy your family is HOME!!!! Congratulations. Rex is absolutely adorable!! Lots of love!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! He's adorable and from a comment I saw you make on another blog, the trip home wasn't so bad...that gives us hope as we head out to BLG tomorrow!!! Hoping you can get your little girl home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on getting home my friend! He is absolutely incredibly gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete