Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pay It Forward March & April

I took a little longer choosing who we wanted to support in their adoption journeys for these months, but  once I learned that each of these two families had committed to waiting children, I knew where to put my donations.

Shelly and Jeremy Moorhouse are adopting a 6 year old waiting child from Bulgaria.  They will be first time parents.  If you would like to help them bring Ivelina home, please visit their blog and donate via any of the links on the right hand side.

The Nicely family has committed to adopting a large sibling group from Eastern Europe.  I wish I could tell you more, but can only say that they are brave in accepting what is going to be a tremendous challenge for everyone involved.  You can donate on their blog and/or buy one of the pretty bracelets Kim is making and selling to raise funds.

Here's hoping that these special kiddos will all be home soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment