Monday, January 27, 2014

Resting & Mending

Emilia was in surgery for over six hours today.  She is in cardiac ICU now.  She is sedated and not awake.  Her vitals look good and the surgery was successful.  Some of the tubes should come out tomorrow and she will wake up then.  Craig and I are with her right now.  I will be here all night.


Thank you all for the well-wishes, prayers, and good thoughts throughout the day.  We appreciate your kindness and caring more than we can say.

5 comments:

  1. Sweet Emilia, it hurts MY heart to see you like this. I hope you are all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what lifeisgood said. But also it makes my heart happy to know she will be stronger because of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our prayers are with all four of you...much love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful girl! Praying for continued healing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so small here. So thrilled to see your next post that she is recovering nicely! You must be thrilled to have her home. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete