Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Undies & Tees

This evening we headed to Kohls and bought Rex - wait for it - his first pairs of underwear because he started potty training at school yesterday.  Having waited for this moment for so long, I just wanted to cry.  Rex's therapists are optimistic that in about two weeks he will be dry during the daytime.


While at the store, I also made a quick stop at the girls' clearance section just to see what they had and ended up buying three shirts for Big Sis at 80-90% off.  Aside from an outfit we purchased for her in her birth country, these are the first items of clothing that I have bought for Sister, so it felt special.  When we get closer to our pick-up trip, I am going on a little shopping spree for Big Sis, getting her everything she will need for the first month or so in our family.  I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome news! Amazed. Really am and giving me hope. Very happy for Rex. And the feeling of clothes for the new one to come is just wonderful. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete